My tot loves tumble tots!

Earlier in the year I had the parental 'what the hell do I do next' kinda vibes. Little one was at the awkward baby age where she was too young to go and run around at the park, but too old to sit at home in front of Peppa Pig and some brightly coloured toys until her next nap. So I called trusty google to help me out.

Me and my brother both went to Tumble Tots for the majority of our early childhoods, they generally go up to the age of seven, which by then your child would be attending school anyway, when seeing on the internet that it was still what it used to be I thought why not give it a go?

For those of you who don't know what Tumble Tots is, it's a physically active playgroup to help your child's development, for each age group there are different activities for there stage. If your like me and hate being in a strict routine group and class because your baby either wonders off or starts screaming, don't worry, one of my favourite things about Tumble Tots is how relaxed it is, you go off and do your own thing and if you need to stop to grab an Ella's Kitchen or change a stench of a nappy, you can do so.

So let me give you the low down, little one is currently in the pre-walking class (even though she learnt to walk while we were off for summer break-woops) Its a 45 minuet class which I think is the perfect length for such small attention spans, we start with our songs (which I freaking love but pretend I don't because its for tots) we all sit in a circle and sing all sorts of songs which we all know off by heart because we sing them so much. It so lovely seeing little one getting to know the songs and remembering the actions to them too! Just a pre- warning, these songs are so catchy you'll have your whole family, your neighbour and your cat singing them by the end of the week. We then go off to play, which is a bit like soft play expect less sweaty and overwhelming. There's all sorts for your little one to get stuck into, with rings and bells and trampolines, ball pits and balancing beams. They also do try and change it up every week so it's not too repetitive. At the end of the class, we then sing one last time, in our group we sing the same song every week so the babies know its time to go.. dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat..

At the end of you class all the children get a sticker (even at 10 months which I got way to excited by) If you join to be a member you also get a top, back pack and lots more which I think is pretty cool and little one wears her top every week!






I hope this has helped any of you who were feeling the same way as me, and just need to get out and about with little one, Tumble Tots is such an amazing, affordable way of doing it, and its great for little ones development, what could be better?

Laura and Little one xxx

Comments