A blogging break- where have I been?

You may have noticed that this is the first blog of mine in quite a while, in fact since the 7th of July. I decided to take the summer off for a well needed break, life just seemed to be getting on top of me a little bit and I needed to take a breather ( I can see you parents slowly nodding your head in agreement). I've been dealing with a lot the last couple months and lost nearly all motivation for anything but looking after my family. I wont dwell, as I'm back, I've got some exciting content lined up, and an announcement coming very soon!

So, what have I been up to since the 7th of July? well, little one had her first birthday (I know, crazy) I've been on holiday and catching up with friends and family, and I have freaking loved it! Its been so nice having a break from commitments and just relaxing. My mental health is improving which means I'm really starting to enjoy things more and slowing feeling back to my normal self!

I hope you have all had a lovely summer, and haven't pulled all your hair out from thinking of summer activity ideas for the kids. I also hope your all feeling as motivated as me for the back to school start, so lets all pick up our 'Parenting Boss' mugs (and maybe a dairy milk) and take control.

Look out for some exciting content coming up! keep updated on my twitter @Landlittleone

Laura and little one xxx


Comments